Achievement in the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District is at an all-time high. The district has top-ranked schools in the nation because of their commitment to one goal – High Achievement for ALL Students.
The “ALL” is made up of many remarkable students who participate in many great activities programs and organizations. Their students excel through the opportunities the district provides. Whatever their dream CFBISD will help every student find the right path to achieve their goal.
The Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District has many innovative programs. Programs like:
- Two-Way Dual Language Programs
- Wide Array of Advanced Placement Classes
- Exploratory Academies focusing on Engineering Media & Graphic Design International Business Law & Criminal Justice and Bio Medical Sciences.
- Early College High School where students can earn a high school diploma and an associates degree free of charge
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Project-Based Learning
- Career Specific Certifications
Their students have been accepted to colleges universities and special programs across the country and the world providing them the opportunity to pursue their dreams and passions. The possibilities are endless for the students of CFBISD.
Together with families and the community they commit all district resources to guide the learning of each student to graduate as:
- A Responsible Individual
- A Passionate Life-Long Learner
- A Complex Thinker
- An effective Communicator who understands and respects our global interdependence.
To find out more great things about CFBISD visit their website at www.cfbisd.edu or call 972-968-6100.