If you are looking to relocate to Dallas you are making the best financial decision. Dallas is the number one place to invest in housing in the United States according to Forbes.
After tracking over 300 housing markets it was determined that the Dallas area not only has affordable homes but also some of the best year-over-year job growth and steady population growth.
Here is the how Dallas Texas took the top spot as the best place to invest in housing:
· Average home price: $233,000
· Population: 4,604,097
· 3-year population growth: 6.2%
· Year-over-year job growth: 3.9%
· Year-over-year home price growth: 9%
· Over (+) or under (-) historic value by: -3%